The final corset pattern for my new Victorian overbust corset. The full sequence of images so far can be found on my LJ account: [link]
These pieces include all the modifications noted on the second mock-up. To make these pieces, I did not draft them from scratch. I took the pattern pieces for the mock-up and trimmed off the seam allowance. I then traced each piece and modified the outline before re-adding the seam allowance.
There is a 1/2" seam allowance on the front and back side of each piece (unless it is to be placed on a fold), but no seam allowance on the top or bottom.
Each piece has tailor marks at the waist, including a notch for piece matching, and dots to help ensure the correct pieces are seamed to each other. The top of each piece is marked with a triangle.
There are two pattern pieces for Panel#1. This is because of the busk, which can be placed in a fold on one side, but requires a seam on the other. Thus, one of the pieces is marked for the fold, and the other includes a 1/2" seam allowance.
Each panel is marked with the number of pieces that need to be cut for each layer of the corset.