I finished the Victorian overbust corset I was making for myself, and took some photos so I could show the finished product. I designed and created the entire corset, from drafting through to the final details, and posted detailed progression photos in my scrapbook on LJ, including a serious after-completion modification to the bustline. [link]
It was drafted to imitate the very late Victorian, just pre-Edwardian corsets, with a straight-front busk. I used six panel pieces per side, as seems standard for most modern corsets. The final lines have some minor issues, so I don't plan to use this exact pattern again, but instead plan to play with entirely different styles of piecing. It's also still just a bit tight around the top of the torso, and a bit odd under the armpit.
The cover material is a rough brown silk, the edging is red-brown ribbon, and the decorations are hand-embroidered double-satin ribbon. The decorations on the bust are hiding a post-completion modification to the bustline, which was far too large and had to be taken in before the corset would fit properly.